South African No Deposit Casino Bonus Codes for September 2021
If you're a South African player looking for all of the best and latest 2021 no deposit casino bonuses, then this is the perfect site for you. I've reviewed all free real money codes and taken into account everything you'll need for claiming exciting ZAR casino offers. Want to know even more? Keep reading to discover how you can keep what you win when playing free online games like slots and blackjack starting today.
Deciding on the Best South African No Deposit Casinos
There are several things that you need to look at, and the first is to make sure you can deposit and withdraw in Rand using your preferred payment method whether this is EasyEFT, Sid, Skrill, or Visa. The software provider the casino uses is important too, and if you plan to play free games with a no deposit bonus at South African casinos online, you need to make sure there is a large game selection. This should include slots, bingo, poker, roulette, blackjack, scratch cards, and more. The casino should be licensed and regulated by a reputable licensing agency, and SSL encryption technology should be used to ensure your personal and financial data is safe.
South Africa casinos with no deposit codes in 2021 can include slot spin or cash coupons that you receive on signup, but you need to make sure existing players receive regular bonuses too. This can include 5-50 free spins codes when new slots are released, cashback, daily reload bonuses, loyalty points, and more. It's not just new players who should be rewarded. Mobile compatibility is another feature and the best 2021 SA online casinos with free signup vouchers will be fully compatible with all mobile operating systems including iOS and Android. Most offer a no download instant play browser option, but some sites do have mobile apps. Researching top sites can take time and if that's something you don't have, the best 2021 signup deals can be found on this page. Most of the online casinos will accept players from other countries, including Australia, Canada, the UK, NZ, and the USA.
Types of No Deposit Promotions
South Africa no deposit casinos for 2021 offer three main types of promotional codes for new players who signup for a real money account. There are free chips, free spins for the best slots, and a free play bonus which is a special timed offer. These offers let new signups play real money games, and if you meet the wagering requirements, you get to keep what you win up to a fixed amount. The latest and best 2021 vouchers are listed with new promos being added all the time. Whether you want an R100, R200, or even an R300 no deposit South Africa casino bonus from the top brands for 2021 you'll find them here. You'll also find the best slots promos that you can use on top Microgaming, Playtech, and RTG games. Below is an explanation of each of the different types of no deposit promotions that South African players can claim from the top gambling sites in 2021.
How to Take Advantage and Claim a NDB
South Africa no deposit casino promotions are easy to claim on mobile and desktop, but it is important to read the terms and conditions before you do that. Check the games you can play with your cash and the wagering requirements you have to meet in order to turn your bonus money cashable and withdraw your winnings. Below is the step by step procedure for claiming NDB codes in 2021.
- Go through the list of 2021 South African casino with no deposit signup coupons and choose the one you want to claim. Remember to check the terms and conditions and make sure you can play the games you want to play and win. Once you've decided, click on the exclusive link provided to go to step 2.
- Signup as a New Player: Complete the new player registration form and choose your username and password. If there is a space on the registration form for the bonus code, you'll add it here. If not and a voucher is required, it will be added in the cashier section when you log in. Some South African casinos with no deposit offers don't require a code or coupon and the promotional slot spins or cash are instantly added to your account when you signup.
- Have fun, play games, and keep what you win: The final step to claiming a no deposit South Africa casino code online in 2021 whether on desktop or mobile is to log in and have fun playing games likes slots, poker, bingo, roulette, scratch cards, and roulette. If you claimed a chip for R100, R200, or R300, you'd find your money shown in the bonus balance of your account. If you claimed a free spins slots offer, the spins are activated as soon as you click on the slot you want to play. All you have to do is have fun and remember if you want to keep what you win, all you have to do is clear the wagering requirements set out in the terms and conditions.
How to Find ZAR Real Money No Deposit Coupons
We list the best 2021 casino bonuses for both new and existing players as well as exclusive casino deals that you won't find anywhere else. There are other ways to find online casino codes too, and these are listed below. Checking this site regularly is the best way to find 2021 offers, and the T&Cs are fair with low wagering requirements that can be met. You can claim all the 2021 offers on mobile and PC. Slots fans will find all the latest free spins bonuses including no wager spins and huge welcome packages at top South Africa casino online. If it's real money signup cash offers, South Africa players have plenty of choice in 2021 too with all the different codes listed here too.
- Signup at one of the best SA online casinos: It's no secret the existing players often get the biggest rewards. This is because gambling operators like to reward their customers, giving them a selection of top bonuses and coupons they can use to boost their bankroll regularly. One of the best ways for South Africans to get no deposit bonuses in 2021 is to play at a top casino. Regular promotions can include daily and weekly reloads, spins for new slots, loyalty points, real money rewards, and even signup promo codes.
- Email Newsletters: All the best South Africa no deposit sites for 2021 have newsletters that you can subscribe to. This ensures that you get all the latest bonuses and promos in your inbox whenever they become available. These can often be tailored to your specific gameplay, so you get exclusive deals just for you. Slots fans will often get codes for spins sent to them, and if you prefer to play table games like roulette, blackjack, and poker, you'll get exclusive free signup codes to play these games. Emails can land in your inbox daily, weekly, or monthly depending on the casino. The great thing about them is you never miss out on special offers and no deposit coupons.
- Earn VIP Status: The best 2021 online casino signup promos have loyalty programs and VIP clubs where existing players are rewarded for being loyal players. The more you bet, the bigger these benefits, and if you earn VIP status, you are in for a real treat. Benefits often include the biggest rewards, higher withdrawal limits, exclusive invites for tournaments, lower wagering requirements, and even no deposit promotion codes.
- Do Your Own Research: The last way to find Canadian casinos offering free signup promos in 2021 is to do an online search. Fire up Google and put South Africa no deposit casino bonus code in the search bar and see what results come up. You will have to dig through them and make sure the offers are legit and not scams. Read trusted reviews for any of the sites that come up on the list. If you're not sure, you can check the casino reviews on this site or just use the list of 2021 no deposit deals South Africa.
Read the Wagering Requirements (WR) Before Using a NDB
Casino promos all have wagering requirements attached to them unless you find no wager offers. Whether you redeem a no deposit promotion or a deposit based signup casino offer, you will find that there are wagering requirements that have to be met before you can withdraw your winnings. You should check the wagering requirements before claiming any casino bonus in 2021. They tell you how many times you have to bet your bonus cash before your winnings become cashable. If you don't clear the wagering, you can't request a payout. Wagering requirements are shown as a number followed by an X and the standard for no deposit promo deals in 2021 is between 40x and 90x. The lower this number, the easier it is to get a payout. For example, if you claim an R100 chip with no deposit at a top South Africa casino in 2021 with 50x wagering, it will mean you have to bet R5,000 before your winnings are cashable.
Free spins with no deposit also have wagering requirements, but these are calculated on your winnings. If you claim 20 slot spins from a South African operator and the wagering requirements are listed as 50x whatever you win is subject to the WR. For example, if you use your bonus and win R500, you would have to bet 50 x 500 or R25,000 before requesting a payout. The 2021 new signup promos giving free spins for brands listed on this site have low wagering requirements making it easier to spin and win.
Pro Tip for Players
The best promotions with the best terms are hard to find, but with enough patience - you'll stumble upon them. Whether you are a new player or a seasoned gambling veteran - the trick is to always choose the best-rated sites that have positive review ratings from players. Follow the 5-star ratings, and you'll get to the most lucrative, yet fair bonus deals!
SA No Deposit Wagering Requirements
Country restrictions are another thing you have to check when looking for no deposit bonuses for South Africa. Different sites have different restrictions. While many international sites allow players from South Africa and other countries like the USA, they may not allow you to claim their promo codes. You have to read the terms and conditions to find out. Other sites will let you claim promotions, but you can't win real money. That is why it is important to look for South Africa specific coupons. To help combat this, you'll find country-specific no deposit casino reviews for 2021 on this site. The latest slot spins code for use on the most popular UK slots as well as USA mobile casino bonuses and promo coupons and codes. You'll also find lists for the highest welcome and signup offers for NZ and Australia. The best 2021 new player offers including those with no deposit for Canadian gamblers are listed too. Remember if you want to keep what you win, you have to make sure you can not only claim the casino offer but cashout real money too..
Different Games Will Definitely Affect WRs
South Africa casinos offering no deposit signup deals have specific terms and these relate to the games you can play and how they contribute towards the wagering requirements. When you claim a bonus from any casino with no deposit, you have to clear the wagering before keeping what you win. Not all games are the same, and there are different contribution percentages attached to them if the offer allows you to play them. The contribution percentage is the amount of your bet which goes towards meeting the playthrough, so the higher this is, the better. Slots usually have a contribution percentage of 100%, and you can play them with both spins and cash offers. Signup promos often allow you to play other casino games including poker, roulette, blackjack, bingo, and scratch cards. The contribution percentages can vary though, and some are as low as 2%, which means it will take you a long time to clear the wagering if you decide to play anything other than slots. If you want to win real money with no payment required at an online casino in 2021 make sure you check the contribution percentages before placing any bets.
SA's Top Three No Deposit Software Providers
The software used by the operator determines the number of games being offered to real money players. The top software providers at South African casinos offering bonus codes include Playtech, Microgaming, and RTG. You'll get to play games in several categories, including slots, video poker, roulette, blackjack, bingo, scratch cards, and more. Some sites even have live dealer casinos where you can play table games against professional dealers. Below is an overview of the top 3 software providers found at 2021 online casinos accepting South African players.
- Meet the Wagering Requirements: The first step to withdrawing your winnings after claiming and playing with a welcome offer from South Africa casinos is to meet the wagering requirements and turn your bonus cashable. Once you do that, you can move to step 2.
- Go To The Casino Cashier Section: Visit the cashier and select withdrawal. You will be shown a list of payment methods the casino accepts. Most SA online sites allow players from other countries, so the list will often include payment methods for countries like the USA, the UK, Australia, NZ, and Canada. The most popular payment method for South Africa is EasyEFT, but you will also find Sid, Visa, MasterCard, Skrill, and other popular e-wallets like PayPal. Bitcoin is another e-wallet that can be sued, but not all casinos accept cryptocurrency. Once you choose your payment method, add in the amount you wish to withdraw. Remember with free signup winnings the amount you can withdraw is limited and anything you win over this will be removed from your account when your payout is approved.
- Verify your Identity: Identity verification is required for all new players making their first withdrawal, and you cannot cash out your signup real money winnings without first doing this. You will be required to provide the casino with a copy of your photo ID and proof of address. This will be verified before your withdrawal request can be processed and approved. Part of the terms associated with promotional cash and spins without deposit is that you must make a minimum deposit before cashing out. This is to prevent bonus abuse. Once you complete all this, your withdrawal request will be processed. All gambling operators have a pending period, and this is the amount of time it takes the casinos to process and approve your payout. It can take anywhere from 24 hours up to 96 hours so the shorter this is, the better. The amount of time it takes your money to get to your bank depends on your chosen payment method. E-wallets like Skrill have fast withdrawals which are instant up to 24 hours. Credit and debit cards like Visa can take up to 5 working days as can bank transfers. Sid and EasyEFT have no fees and offer fast withdrawals. If Bitcoin is an option, it can mean instant withdrawals.
- Enjoy Your Free Cash: All that's left to do now is enjoy your bonus winnings when they land in your bank account.
NGB No Deposit Regulation
Online gambling in South Africa is regulated by the National Gambling Board (NGB) in accordance with the National Gambling Act of 2004. Betting on horse racing and in land-based casinos is legal, and the lottery is operated by ITUBA which is government regulated. Online casinos, with the exception of online lotteries, are illegal in South Africa at present. Residents can only play at licensed sites that are regulated and controlled by the NGB. There is also the Gaming Regulators Africa Forum (GRAF) which is a body representative of gambling regulators within the African continent that aspires to be effective within their regions and continentally.
When it comes to advertising gambling services, including South Africa no deposit bonuses or bet codes, specific laws and regulations must be followed. The National Gambling Amendment Bill watches over this. It states that no person may advertise gambling-related advertisements relating to licensed or unlicensed gambling activities in the Republic unless the advertisements are broadcast between 20h00 until 06h00 the following day. They are not broadcast between programs where the audience is below the age of 18. Gambling license holders can advertise promotions such as no deposit deals for South Africa, but they have to comply with the 2004 Act. All advertising must contain a responsible gambling slogan from the National Responsible Gambling Programme as well as an 18+ symbol. All advertisements must be approved before they can go live.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to play taxes on my online casino winnings?
No. There are no taxes to be paid on winning from gambling at online casinos in South Africa so no deposit winnings are yours to keep.
What is the best bonus with no payment to claim?
This depend on the games you want to play. If you play slots the free spins bonus if the best option but if you want to play table games the free play time based bonus code is the best choice.
Can I get claim a free spins bonus code on my iPhone?
Yes, you can. All online casinos in 2021 are fully optimized for mobile users and you can claim bonus codes on iPhone, iPad, and Android smartphones and tablets.
Can I deposit and withdraw in Rand?
Yes, you can. All the South Africa no deposit casinos reviewed on this site offer a number of currencies including ZAR.
Can I really win money with a ND bonus or promo code?
Yes, you can once you meet the wagering requirements. There is a max cashout amount but you can still win real money.
How do I know the games are fair?
The best 2021 no deposit South African friendly casinos are licensed licensed and regulated and the RNGs are tested for fair gaming. Many use Microgaming software which carried the eCOGRA seal of approval.
How old do I have to be to gamble online in South Africa?
The legal age to gamble at online casinos in South Africa is 18.
Claim a No Deposit Promotion and Get Started
Claiming a South African signup welcome bonus code is a great way to try out new online gambling sites in 2021. You get to play real money games with no risk and keep winnings up to a fixed amount. You can play in Rand and have fun without risking your own cash. Depending on the promotion you claim, you can play slots or table games like roulette and blackjack. It's a great way to learn the rules, and there are exclusive offers available for new and existing players. If you are looking for some free casino fun in 2021 be sure to check out the list of top bonuses with no deposit from top South African casinos today.