Personal Data You Provide Us
Our website can be accessed and used with no registration required and without you having to provide us with any personal information. You can opt in to receive information from us about casino promotions, bonuses, reviews, tips, and more by subscribing to our mailing list. If you do this, you will provide us with your email address. You can opt-out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe button in any email you receive from us. If you contact us via email or through our contact forms, we may keep a copy of the correspondence.
Personal Data Collected Automatically By Us
How We Use Your Personal Data
It is important to state that we only use your personal data when the law allows us too and you have given us consent to do so. All the data we collect when you visit our website is analyzed and used to improve the quality of our service. In particular to ensure that you are offered relevant and interesting content. The data helps us to understand how you use our website. Statistical data about how our visitors use our website may be given to third parties such as our advertisers, but no identifying information is ever included in this. We only send out emails to those who have opted in to receive them. We will never share your personal data with third parties for any marketing purposes unless you have given consent to do so.
Sharing of Personal Information
- Third party companies for analytical purposes and website performance. This data in non-identifiable.
- External third parties such as marketing service providers that enable us to communicate with your by email (Newsletter subscription services).
- Other third party marketing service providers for website performance analysis and support.
We ensure that all third-party companies have strict measures in place to protect the security of your personal information in accordance with the law. We do not allow third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes.
We may disclose personal information or any information you submitted via our website for the following reasons:
- Compliance with the law, regulation, legal processes, or government requests.
- For the investigation, detection, or prevention or illegal activities including suspected fraud or security issues.
- To exercise our rights to defend ourselves against legal claims.
- To prevent harm to the rights, property, our users, or any third party.
- To comply with law enforcement agencies.
How We Keep Your Information Safe
We put a great deal of care into ensuring that your information is safe at all times. The security of our website is of utmost importance and we use industry-standard procedures to ensure the safety of our site visitors. This includes the use of SSL encryption technology. We also use security measures to prevent your personal information from being uses or accessed in an unauthorized manner. We limit access to your personal data to our team and confidentiality is assured.